Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2010

What a wonderful Story...

... I found here.
This bring me an Idea: What if, if I send one of the members of my
around the World?
Some of this "Gang" are went already around the world to his new home, because I sell them on etsy, but some are still at my place.

So what do you think, is this an good idea to send one of them around the world and make a dream come true? Will you take them for a short while and give them a home and take a picture and send him to the next home?

I'll send out cute potatoe, after her appearance in my workshop she told me, she is the sister of the mother of King potatoe and I had accepted this, because King potatoe was just like she, from an infinite chaos in my studio had appeared.


If I send this cute potatoe around the world,  
would you like to take part of this adventure ?
Perhaps a trip around the world will give cute potatoe the joy that she very much deserves like Candace did. I'll post the photos here on my blog when she arrives at each destination. I'll include a journal to document her world tour. You can decorate that if you're feeling ambitious - like Candace - you already know it - please leave a comment - thank you.
Look what King Potatoe did.

10 Kommentare:

Chris hat gesagt…

Ha ha ha... cute potato can come to my house to play... I will feed him with nice goodies and let him craft with me :D
hugs
Chris xx

Anonym hat gesagt…

What a sweet 'family' of dolls! I like them very much and look forward to their world travels! :)

Lorraine hat gesagt…

Hi Beate! Thank you for signing up to follow my blog. These are just great!

artymess hat gesagt…

Yes he can come and stay with us .......Candace is coming to stay with me and if you check out my blog I have Candaces brother already having adventures with me ( Augustus hasn't got any plans to travel at the moment though)...x

Anonym hat gesagt…

Candace was here, so cute potatoe would love it too! Count me in. xox Corrine

Angela hat gesagt…

If cute potatoe would like a trip to England, he would be welcome to come and stay with me for a few days :)

flyingbeader hat gesagt…

Cute Potatoe is welcome to come visit Ohio. I can take him to the best zoo in the United States & let him mingle with all my beaded creations. I think he'd have a good time

dot lewallen
scotdog@wideopenwest.com

Jacq hat gesagt…

Would love to have your potato come for a visit to the Pacific Northwest. I would even take her to see some special sites.

Jen xo hat gesagt…

oh Yes, cute potato might like a holiday to Australia,he'd love it...

Lauren & Tien Sng hat gesagt…

Would Cute Potato like to visit San Diego? CP can revisit the pink felt house I bought from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails