Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2010

I found this here:

Happiness keeps you Sweet,
Trials keep you Strong,
Sorrow keeps you Human,
Failure keeps you humble,
Success keeps you glowing,
but only Faith & Attitude Keeps you going...

I am discontented and almost unhappy. 
I must write a business plan and deal with figures - what I hate - and exactly look how big the hole on my account is - I hate this too.
What I would do really with pleasure?
My studio transform again into a chaos of materials and sew and felted and embroidered - but I cannot do it before this business plan is ready.

This is why I suffer and, in addition, I fear, I cannot be creative any more if I know how big my account hole is real.....

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Dear Beate,
I hope you work it out so you can keep being the creative dynamo you are. xox Corrine

Related Posts with Thumbnails