Dienstag, 2. März 2010

2009 I Heart Zines swap

You remember certainly, I have taken part in the Zine Swap of Alma Stoller and have produced 10 Zines and get back therefore also 10 different Zines. I don't know, but There is something about zines... I just love the hand-made, self-published arty expression of these mini-books and ta ta ta today the big envelope has come. I do not remember a similar situation which make me happy like this. 10 different and incredibly creative treasures (Zines) in my hands - which I can hardly catch in words.
Here they are:

3 Kommentare:

Angelika Westermann hat gesagt…

Whow, what a treasure! I really envy you for these zines!

Sandra Monat hat gesagt…

ja das kann ich mir gut vorstellen, wie aufregend es ist so eine tolle Sammlung zu erhalten. Jedes Zine ein kleines Kunstwerk für sich. Schöne Idee!

gerfiles hat gesagt…

Beneidenswert - eine kleine, aber feine Bibliothek... - habe selbst erst kürzlich ein Faible für derlei entwickelt + 2 oder 3 fabric booklets gemacht - es werden sicher nicht die letzten gewesen sein...

Related Posts with Thumbnails