Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2008

A new Book Cover




Kommentare:

corryna hat gesagt…

Beate, at first I didn't think much of what you showed. But now it is finished I like it a lot. You enhanced the fabrics you used by combining it with the felt. Well done.

Corryna

Morna hat gesagt…

Book Cover ist wunderbar! :-)

Chris Gray Textile Art hat gesagt…

Love the colours and the stitching - maybe I'll have a go at making one of these myself....

Ro Bruhn hat gesagt…

Fabulous book cover, I like the way you've incorporated lots of different textiles and fibres

Angela Recada hat gesagt…

Very cute! I love the "bookmark" you added. I also really like the texture that's added by the stitching.

sophie philo hat gesagt…

sehr schön!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

It is good to see posts that give truly quality information. Great post. :)…
Garment Supplier, Cotton Fabric, Fabric Manufacturers India

Related Posts with Thumbnails