Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2007

I got Mail about my Embellisher starter kit

HI! OH, MY GOODNESS !!!!

I just brought my mail in and your little magic box was there. I was so excited I could hardly slow down enough to open it and watch the CD AND look over all the beautiful, fun, project items.

I kept "ohh and awing" and about fell off my chair! YOU WORK IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, INSPIRATIONAL "Lesson" that I have ever, ever, seen. I AM SOOOO excited and can hardly contain myself!

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

I am new at machine needle felting but have been playing with textiles for years. ...

BUT, I am so blown away with your ideas and inspiration..I can't WAIT for the next set of lessons!!!! THANK you, thank you...

Have a great weekend,

Marie-Elena

1 Kommentar:

gunnelsvensson hat gesagt…

Congratulations Beate! I am sure you are a very good teacher!

Related Posts with Thumbnails