Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2007

Tagged again

I'm tagged by Dina Kerik.

The rules Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog. Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog.

OK I'll go on and tell you that
  • I'm a little bit tiered of this mem - I'm just kidding!
  • I still separate my garbage
  • I love to take a bath in the morning
  • I mislaid my Compter glasses - this is so horrible !!!!
  • I have a strong need for justice in my Life - is this wrong?
  • If I am creative I start to sing, quite unnoticed - my daughter has drawn the attention of me and I think, I do it because I feel very good then
  • I love to walk at the Forrest with my Dog
OK, and I tagged

Karen Stiehl Osborn
Ann Morrell
Sonji Hunt

Alma Stoller
Pam Rupert

Susan Schwake-Larochelle

Lisa Flowers Ross

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts with Thumbnails