Montag, 10. Januar 2011

You belive in Angle - I do!

Note from Sand Fibers:

Beate, The Elegant Enchantment pattern was purchased by uniquetouch on Etsy this afternoon. Here is your $7 share for Jeannie's bills ;) Best! Carol Dean


Subject:
You've got money!
Note:
Beate, uniquetouch also sent this and wrote: Hi Carol, I saw you were helpping a friend cover some vet bills for a dog that got hit by a car. So I would like to help also because I have had a dog killed by a car that didn't even bother to stop to see if he could help take it to the vet and I had to


Betreff: $50 gift for veterinary bills
Hi Beate,

I was not able to fit all of uniquetouch's (Cheryl Norwood's) message in the paypal fund transfer, so I thought I would share it with you here.

Hi Carol, I saw you were helpping a friend cover some vet bills for a dog that got hit by a car. So I would like to help also because I have had a dog killed by a car that didn't even bother to stop to see if he could help take it to the vet and I had to sit there and watch her die.

It's heart-warming to know that there are caring, loving people like Cheryl in this world.

*hugs* to both of you!
Carol Dean


I'm speechless and happy!!!!
And this to guys also!!!!
Jeannie and Negrita

3 Kommentare:

Carol Dean Sharpe hat gesagt…

*hugs* my friend! ;D

Marion hat gesagt…

Wow! That is so cool...
Congatulations!!
And yes, I'm starting to believe more and more there are angels watching over us. Isn't it great?

MakeMyDay hat gesagt…

Unglaublich! Ich hab nie verstanden wie Menschen einfach weiterfahren können......
Alles Liebe für Dich und Deine Fellnasen und ganz liebe Grüsse vom anderen Ende der Welt :-)))
Christine

Related Posts with Thumbnails