Montag, 15. November 2010

...be infected....

Yes, after so long sewing abstinence I had to do a Mug Rug, he is not ready yet because I have never understood to make the edge, and can not do it satisfyingly. With bigger parts this makes no difference, however, it should look to such a small one well-arranged.
I have bumped over and over again into Muc Rug's - exactly what everybody must absolutely have.

On flickr I found this:
A mug rug is an oversized coaster for your mug or glass or cup and has room for a cookie on the side! It can be any shape or size, whatever suits you or your partner best

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Important to make room for the cookie. Loved the wreath, want one for my own.....maybe you should put some on etsy???? Or do a tutorial for etsy??? xox Corrine

Deborah hat gesagt…

I love the colors!

Emma hat gesagt…

Wish I could help you! Your new baby shots are gorgeous! We made a scrap rag rug wreath at Rag Tag, where I volenteer, yesterday. Lovely but time consuming.

Come by for my giveaway - I've been blogging for one year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails