Mittwoch, 26. Mai 2010

I've got Mail

Birthday envelops from Corrine & Melanie - This make me so curious... in a good way

And this eMail:

Hello!
You have received an iTunes Gift Certificate in the amount of $50.00
You can find your certificate code in attachment below.
Then you need to open iTunes. Once you verify your account, $50.00 will be credited to your account, so you can start buying music, games, video right away.
iTunes Store.


Because soon I have birthday and I am an iTunes fan, I have held it for possible to get such a present - but, when I tried to open the document, is it a file with the ending .exe. I work with a Apple Mac and I can open windows files, but this file brought my Computer to fall - so I think the mail was a criminal action in addition to attack my Computer.
Please be sure - do not open this kind of file!!!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Glad the package arrived safely. Not too long before you can open. Sorry about the itunes fake mail.....
you never know anymore with what comes in the emails.....hope your computer is okay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails