Dienstag, 19. Januar 2010

Donation for Haiti

I experience affectionate support over and over again, now I would like to return something. This is why I have decided to make a donation to "doctors without borders" which perform active help in Haiti. It will not become a gigantic amounts, however, maybe I can get other to do the similar. As the first I offer this pocket which I have sewed yesterday. The opening is 32 cm wide, without clutches 38 cm long, with clutches 55 cm. In addition there is a small pocket, 18x 27 cm . The flap adorns one of my SlideFrameBrooch. The denim is from carried Jeans. Within Europe I can dispatch the pocket for 4 euros, outside it costs 6 euros. The postage is by me and also the PayPal fee. I think 30 euros is not too much for these both pockets.






Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts with Thumbnails