Dienstag, 2. September 2008

“Walk in the Forest” in CPS



Thank you for the many reactions to the articles and my piece
“Walk in the Forest” in CPS.

Being a relatively new artist I am very honored to be actually published.

The cordial reactions are the cherry on the cake of this honor.

They confirm and encourage me to continue –
what would I do without my friends in the worldwide web.

Without the internet we would have never met and I would have never learnt how wonderful it is to be heartened in this way.

Thank you all once again.


3 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Congratulations Beate on being published, I don't get CPS so haven't seen your article but have seen the wonderful feedback you
received

Corryna hat gesagt…

Beate I have given you an award. Please check my blog for the details.

Corryna

TJ hat gesagt…

Beate, Herzliche Glueckwunsch!! What a wonderful display of your work and to have it published in a real magazine! Your blog is lovely, I'm glad Jacqueline informed us in the AB group. xoxox tj

Related Posts with Thumbnails