Mittwoch, 15. August 2007

Today is a special day, namely on more than one level. Because this Blog became yesterday from Blogger feature.
Therefore I have comments and visitors on my Blog as never before - what is a big honour to me. Of course , these were more visitors than comments quite clearly. The comments are so wonderful, flattering thus, so approving.
Then I get from Judy this Avard - which honouring - thank you.
"This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people , good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!"

I have already spoken about my "Sabotoure". They wanted to stop me from being creative. Yesterday was such a day again. I was feeling, that they had celebrated themselves and with the result: I felt fear.
I have not recognised them immediately, because it expressed herself at the physical level, in the form of a dizzy spell and feeling of sickness. However when I took then my Bach's blossoms drugs, my emergency drop, I was better presently and I knew, this was fear. Fear about
to be creative, to be successful, to do this what I would like to do.
However, now I know it and can behave accordingly, It is like in the German fairy tale "Rumpelstielzchen", now I know his name, the fear hopefully loses her power about me.

I have to nominate 5 people for this Award. Allow me to think about. In the net and Blogger world are so endlessly kind people - which is difficult for me the choice really.

Diane from Australia wrote this in here Blog:
Thankyou very much to my lovely cyberspace buddies who nominated me for this award - I feel very chuffed to be thought of!!! As for me nominating 7 people, I really can't, as everyone I would've nominated has already blogged about the award or already been nominated. But just in case there are some people who's blogs I read that haven't been nominated, then this award is for you!!!! Consider yourself nominated by me........ There are so many lovely, friendly, caring, sharing, thoughtful textile and mixed media artists and crafters out there and I think that they all deserve this. Congratulations to you all!!!!!

This is a miraculous Idea and I would like to do it also.
There are so many lovely, friendly, caring, sharing, thoughtful
textile and mixed media artists
and crafters out there
and I think that they all deserve this.
Congratulations to you all!!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts with Thumbnails